Diagnosis, treatment for bone, joints, and muscles by physician specialists to effectively give medical treatment of the highest quality.
Our hospital has Orthopedic specialists available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide care.
In Addition to Treatment: We have a team of medical experts to provide consultation and treatment using modern technology.
• Spinal and Orthopedic Surgeons
• Modern Medical Equipment for Diagnosis and Maintaining Consistently High Performance
Scope Of Services
Our Orthopedic center offers quality care in diagnosis, treatment, and recovery for patients. Under high professional standards, our physicians and staff also provide prevention education, rehabilitation, and self-care at home education.
We provide services for:
Patients in Need of Physical Rehabilitation
Patients who need Spinal Surgery
Spinal Disease and Disorders
• Vertebral Dislocation
• Degenerative Disc Disease
• Degenerative Spine Disease
• Spinal Stenosis
• Deformities of Spine and Misalignment issues (such as Scoliosis)
• Spinal Tumor
• Infections in the Spine
Problems Related to Bones and Joints
• Sports, work, or Accident-related injuries
• Accidents resulting in fractures or dislocations
• Joint and Muscle Pain
• Ligament and Muscle Injuries
• Buckling of Knees
• Malformations in Fingers hands, toes, and Feet
• Weakness in Knees and Hips (Deterioration)
• Nerve Inflammation
• Lock Fingers and Numbness in hands
• Chronic Conditions such as Gout, joint swelling, arthritis, and more.
Our Examination Rooms are well-equipped consisting of:
• Diagnostic imaging tools: MRI, CT, X-Ray
• Bone Density Measurement
• Advanced tools for Minimally Invasive Surgery
• Air splints for Recovery
Our Orthopedic Center also has the following Specialty Centers:
• Pain Clinic
• Arthroplasty Center
• Center for Spinal Surgery
• Laparoscopic Surgery Center
• Osteoporosis Clinic
If you have any questions about services not listed, please contact our department, or information center.