The GI and Liver Center at Bangkok Hospital Rayong offers numerous services for all our patients with issues related to the gastrointestinal system, including the liver, pancres, and gallbladder. Our center uses advanced medical equipment, technology, and techniques.
We provide diagnoses, treatment, and consultations for healthy living.
The GI and Liver Center gives treatment for patients with
• Inflammation of the Stomach, Bile Duct, Pancreas
• Cancer of the Liver, Gallbladder, Colon, Rectum, Stomach
• Hepatitis alcohol poisoning
• Hepatitis Types A, B, and C
• Cirrhosis of the liver
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
• Fatty Liver disease
Our Diagnostic Examinations Include:
1) Esophogeal Endoscopy
2) Colonoscopic Endoscopy
3) Endoscopy of the biliary tract and Pancreas
Our Technology and equipment for medical diagnosis and treatment
1) Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatopography (ERCP)
• This procedure involve a camera and light that goes into the the duodenum via the mouth, with contrast injected into the body, and X-rays taken to examine the pancreas and liver ducts.
2) Laparoscopic Gastric Tract and Colon with Narrow Band Imaging (NBI)
• This procedure specialises in checking for metastasis (Cancer) in the peritoneum, and other parts of the Gastrointestinal tract.
3) Detection of bacteria in the stomach of the breath with 13c-Urea Breath Test
• This test will check for the presence of the Helicobacter pylori bacteria, a specimen that is a cause of ulcers.
4) Capsule Endoscopy
If you have any questions about costs or services that may not be listed, please contact our department, or information center.