Our Beauty Center has three Specialties
• Plastic Surgery
• Chinese Medicine
At Bangkok Hospital Rayong, we use modern medical technology and pharmaceuticals of validated by the Office of Food and Drug Safety of Thailand. All equipment is inspected and FDA-Approved to ensure safe, secure, and effective treatment.
• Cosmetic Surgery
• Hair, birthmark, mole, or tattoo removal
• Laser Treatment
• Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture, Refloxology, Antiagine, and Rebalancing of the body
• Skin problems, hair, nails, scalp, skin allergy, skin cancer screening, screening for allergenic substances
Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
All medical procedures are performed in a safe and sanitary environment following quality hospital standards. Our teams use modern medical technology and a special technique for anesthesia (Pain Control Anesthesia Technique). Patients will be safely asleep during surgery. Costs include operating room and monitoring of patient throught and following procedure. Payments can be made up to, or on day of procedure.
• Special Techniques: Reducing the size at the tip of the nose, using injection fillers to improve the tip, or change the shape of the tip of the nose.
• Special Techniques from KoreaL
• Nose reshaping for Wide Nares
• Modifying the nose already reconstructed
• Blepharoplasty (Upper/Lower/ Upper &Lower Lid) (Sutures made inside for lid for minimal visibility)
• Upper or Lower Lid Liposuction (To treat Ptosis)
• Correction of Uneven Eyes
• Bags Underneath Eyes
Face and Neck
• Otoplasty(Correction of Ears)
• Face Lifts and Neck Lifts
• Adam's Apple Reduction
• Facial Balancing
• Face Slimming
• Breast Augmentation
• Breast Reduction or Breast Lift
• Nipple Correction
• Tummy Tuck
• Laser Liposuction
• Laser Lipolysis and Liposuction
• Reparation of umbilical Keloid Scar
• Sweat Reduction (using Botox)
• Scar Revision
• Correction of Cleft lip or Palate
Note: All surgical procedures are performed in an operating room to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for the patient.
Our Dermatology Center provides services to help patients with the following ailments
• Freckles and Dark Spots
• Acne, hyperpigmentation or inflamation from acne
• Wrinkles: Crow's feet (around eyes), Deep Nasolabial Crease
• Large Pores
• Skin in Need of Tightening
• Dark Lips
• Tattoos, Birthmarks
• Hair Removal
• Overproduction of sweat and body odor
• I2PL ( Intense Pulsed Light)- Treats freckles, dark spots, acne scars, brighten skin, stimulate collagen production.
• Radio Frequency-Treats loose or sagging skin around the cheeks, mouth, and eyes, making it tighter and reducing pore size.
• Nd: Yag Laser- Laser for the treatment of skin pigmentation, birthmarks, tattoos, combined with carbon laser to reduce large pores
• Carbondioxide Laser ( CO2 Laser) Laser Solution treatment for skin issues, such as polyps, moles, freckles, spots, skin tags, and warts. These are gently removed, with little risk of residual lesions or bleeding.
Liquid Nitrogen: The use of cryosurgery for solving unnecessary excess such as birthmark, wrinkles, freckles, corn, especially warts. Less pain without anesthetic injection, reducing the problems of wounds and blood loss.
• Laserlipolysis Laser lipolysis is a medical innovation developed for breakdown of fat around abdomen, hips, thighs, and upper arms.
• Dermoelectroporation ( DEP Transderm) This is a unique technology developed to deliver drugs and nutrietns effectively and painlessly without the use of a needle. Nutrients such as Kojic Acid , licorice extract , Collagen , Ascorbic Acid , Tranexamic Acid, Hyarulonic Acid, to help resolve skin issues, with near immediate results.
• Mesotherapy This is a special technique that involves injecting natural extracts, homeopathic agents, pharmaceuticals, and vitamins into the skin to reduce sagging skin and eliminate cellulite.
• Phonophoresis- Through use ultrasound to push vitamins and nutrients into the skin, without needles.
• AHA - A special treatment for the skin with gentle acids based from fruits. This helps reduces small wrinkle and dark circles, brightening the skin
• Filler: Solving the problems of deep cheek grooves, sunken cheeks, deep grooves by Hyaluronic Acid with high stability, not extracted from animals, thus being safe from allergic or irritating effects and not harming the body. When entering the skin, there will be the properties of condensation with water and water absorption, making the skin with those wrinkles or deep grooves more shallow and fade away naturally. So your skin looks smoother, youthful immediately after treatment and will maintain natural beauty for up to 8-14 months.
● Botulinum Toxin Type A 2: This safe type approved by the Food and Drug Administration reduces the problems of wrinkles of the eyes, eyebrows, helps adjust the face, reduce the problem of wide pores.
IV Nutrition: Providing vitamins to nourish the body from the inside out with the value of antioxidants and essential nutrients that inhibit the function of pigmentation, stimulates collagen production. As a result, the skin becomes tightened and resistant to sunlight, brightening the skin, reducing black spots and dark circles.
Chinese Medicine treats a number of illnesses through a holistic approach. Diagnosis is made via observation and pulse-taking, which is a delicate specialty and natural remedies used. The purpose is to balance the body so that it functions efficiently.
• Chinese Medicine for Disease
• Chinese Medical Health Care
Chinese Medicine For Treatment of Disease
Types of Chinese Medicine Procedures
• Body Acupuncture
• Scalp Acupuncture
• Electro Acupuncture
• Magnetic Ball (Ear Acupuncture)
• Blood Letting
• Facial Acupressure
The World Health Organization (WHO) identifies diseases that can be treated with acupuncture as follows.
• Ear issues, such as tinnitis or Hearing deficiency
• Chronic Colds, Allergies, Asthma
• Stress, Insomnia, Anxiety, Depression
• Skin issues, as acne, hair loss, rash, or shingles
• Gastrointestinal Issues, such as Constipation
• Blood Pressure, High Blood Pressure
• Weight Loss or Weight Gain
• Sexual Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction
• Munstrual Cramps, or Irregular Menstruation Cycle
• Other Diseases ขึ้นอยู่กับการพิจารณาของแพทย์
Acupuncture is not Recommended for the Following
• Pregnant Women
• Cancer (ที่ยังไม่ได้รับการรักษา)
• Blood Diseases that affect clitting ability
• Diseases the require srugery as treatment
• Acupuncture for Weight Loss or Weight Gain
Anti-Aging with Acupuncture
Acupuncture stimulates the flow of energy, blood and vessels in the body to circulate normally, thus balancing the functioning of body systems, reflecting healthiness because of bright, radiant skin. Thus, acupuncture for beauty is useful to stimulate the blood to nourish the skin more, reduce wrinkles, dark circles, acne, blemishes, help to lift the facial muscles, making the face look radiant and healthy.
Reflexology on the head and face with many vessels therefore stimulates the blood to nourish the face and head more and helps to relax and increase the effectiveness of acupuncture even more.
Skin Issues that can be Treated with Acupuncture
• Dull Skin Pores
• Sunken-in Cheeks
• Cystic Acne
• Ptosis, Dark Circles, or Bags under the Eyes
• Wrinkles from Age
(Acupuncture for Weight Loss)
● Acupuncture affects the brain, the perception of hunger to function less and stimulates the perception of satiety more, hence feeling of no appetite.
• Acupuncture affects the body's secretions, e.g. insulin, better balance the metabolism of fats and sugars.
• Acupuncture slows gastric and intestinal motility and reduces gastric acid secretion.
Chinese medical science considers that obesity due to defective functioning of the spleen causes the disorders of digestive system and nutrient transport, thus making the body have humidity and mucus residues blocking the vessels. Thus, acupuncture stimulates the circulation of the vessels, which convey food to circulate easily without residue accumulated in various parts of the body.
The distinctive points of acupuncture for weight loss include no need to use drugs to lose weight, safety with no side effects, ability to reduce localized fats without causing wrinkles of the skin.
More importantly, it can cure many diseases in the body as well. To see better treatment results, the clients should adjust the behavior of eating and exercise in tandem.
Acupuncture for weight gain, meanwhile, serves the opposite purpose. It stimulates the brain to cause appetite, encourages the function of the spleen to better absorb nutrients, thereby increasing body weight. However, the goal of acupuncture is not to focus on increasing or decreasing body weight. But, emphasis is placed on promoting the functions of internal organs for better overall health. Body weight is rather a by-product of treatment. We Do Not Recommend Acupuncture for the Following Patients
• Women who are Pregnant
• People with Blood Disorders that affect thickness, such as Hemophilia
Treats freckles, dark spots, acne scars, brighten skin, stimulate collagen production.
Laser lipolysis is a medical innovation developed for breakdown of fat around abdomen, hips, thighs, and upper arms.